Monday, January 12, 2009

Does My Blog Suck?

In the last several days I've come across a number of other blogs. I don't know how it happens. Someone gets directed here, or I make a comment somewhere else and then I'm linked through that blog, or Facebook, or whatever. Anyway, I only bring this up because the last few that I've found have been really great.

They feature great writing, they're creative, funny, and smart. I just feel completely outdone. Sometimes I'll have strokes of genius and then I'm feeling on and so proud of myself, but lately I feel like Rollin' In My 6-4 has been underdelivering. You know what is kind of cool though? My blog is the second result to come up on Google when you type that in. Bitchin'.

I don't know how Moomby found me, but she commented on here a day or two ago and I visited her blog and was thoroughly impressed. Very funny.

I commented on another person's blog that I blog-stalk, and Miss Chatterbox returned the favor and again, I was very impressed by hers as well.

And not to say the rest of you aren't great, but there just seems to be an upward spike of fun blogs to read.

2 comments:

Dezi & Brock said...

I like your blog, I found it through Charlotte. I was distracted...a while, I didn't time it. But I think you should do a triathlon. It's an awesome challenge and so fun, maybe you could think about adding it to your New Year's Resolution thoughts...

Moomby said...

suh-weeeet! You may now bask in my bloggy greatness. Just kidding.

I would however, like to offer more depth like that found in Rollin' In My 6-4. Since I'm still in the springtime of my maturity though, I will just continue talking about poop for now.

Thanks for the shout out!