Friday, August 3, 2007

I Was In Nirvana

Have you guys ever heard an interview with Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters? Of all the people in the world of music and entertainment, he is probably one of the coolest guys I’ve ever heard. Incidentally, you know who else is an amazing person to interview? Hugh Grant. The guy is so intelligent, and so witty. Much more than you would have ever thought. In a similar way, you would think (or at least I thought) that Ashley Judd would also be an awesome person to interview, but I saw her on the Tonight Show and she was a complete idiot. But she is supposed to be super smart and she’s of course absolutely gorgeous, but it was the lamest interview ever. Next to Kate Hudson in idiocy, but at least that one I saw coming.

Back to Dave though…he’s super funny and super cool. Very witty. He’s just awesome and I love people with self-effacing humor. Just a really cool guy. He, too, was on Kevin and Bean this morning and I thought I’d just bring him up and tell everyone how cool he is. And include this clip.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I love Dave Grohl, he's one of my favorite rockers, he never takes himself too seriously which is great!