So it's my best friend's beautiful wife's (Caitlin) Smurfday today and for some reason my feelings are closer to the surface about my loved ones today. Isn't she so pretty?
Here are five things that I just love about Caitlin:
- Her insatiable hunger for games. Really. It's like a meth addict type addiction for her. It's unreal.
- Her tendency towards a 10-year old type diet because I think I trend that way too. I know I do. She just loves treats and it's kind of awesome.
- She is one of the wittiest girls I know.
- She totally gets her husband's humor, and everyone does because he's funny, but she just rolls her eyes at it a lot of the time and I think that in itself is funny.
- She makes my best friend a much better man than he could ever be without her.
There's no greater satisfaction for me than the people in my life. Happy birthday, Caitlin!
(You too, Mike. You didn't get a blog shout-out, but I still want to go out to just a Silva and Mike Reid lunch this week, albeit, a couple weeks late.)