Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Everybody Get Down Tonight

If I don't end up getting married in the temple, it'll be because I wanted to have an entrance like unto this one for the wedding party. Unfortunately the embedding has been disabled on the video so you'll have to just go ahead and click on the link to view from YouTube. If that's what a group of semi-coordinated white people can do, imagine how much better it can get.

Dance is the best. The best. Even Petros on the PMS show loves So You Think You Can Dance. It's both athletic and artistic. In any case, I thought last week's performance show from SYTYCD was the best yet this season. They had a number of really awesome routines. These were my favorite:



I actually got a little emotional with that one. The story is about breast-cancer. This one is a Shane Sparks' hip hop routine which was pretty awesome.



And I think this one was my favorite of the season. Brandon is so super gay, but you can really see in this video just how hard he hits his moves. He makes Jeanine, who is a super awesome girl on the show, look average.



As of a couple of weeks ago, I hadn't been feeling invested in anybody in particular, but when Ade was in the bottom two a couple weeks back, all of a sudden I got very invested. But to be honest, with the exception of Evan, I think anyone from the top 6 could win and be completely deserving. They're all just really good dancers, but let's go for the local boy Ade who is attending Chapman University.

1 comment:

MIKEREID said...

ade was my favorite. evan isnt bad but he sucks in comparison to the other two. can't believe he made it through. as far as the ladies go, america got it spot on.