I was on Instagram the other day, realizing that I hadn't enabled the photo map feature, looking through my old photos on there, and then wishing that I had. Turns out this past year was a pretty travel heavy one as well:
- May - small trip down to Zion to do a canyon, and later that month to Las Vegas for a guys weekend (Amy went to New York that same time and I go back and forth on wishing that I had gone with her).
- June - Amy had a trade show down in San Diego, so I stayed with her down there...
- July - and then we went up to Irvine and spent time in LA and did the whole 4th thing...(Amy also went to Chicago for her last trade show ever).
- August - Idaho for the MBA rafting trip.
- September - Baby!
- October - San Jose for an MBA tech company trip
- November - back to Cali for Thanksgivings
- December - to Cincinnati for an interview then to Vancouver for 12 days
- January - and out to Mississippi to visit Greg and Laura and spend a day down in New Orleans.
But it's kind of crazy, right? We don't have anything more planned for the rest of the semester. It'd be nice to settle down and just let Jane have some more stability (although she is a total champ now. She's taking her pacifier better, she's getting better at airplanes, and just being able to go anywhere and sleep anywhere, although it is easy right now since she's so young. It's kind of amazing, but then again, her parents kind of force her to have to adjust a lot).
We are so very excited for this summer. I'm really excited to work for Ford for the summer and we're excited for the drive out there and the drive back. We can hit up Nauvoo, Kirtland, and Missouri this summer for church history tours. We can explore Michigan and Detroit while we're out there. And it turns out that all of these places are within 4 hours driving distance of Detroit:
- Niagara Falls
We have a lot to be excited about. I'm pretty close to starting a countdown until we go.