Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March Madness Cometh

I just spent the last 40 minutes filling out seven brackets. Stupid, right? I don't know why, but I hate filling these things out, even though I'll spend so much time reading and researching for other fantasy sports teams. But I always end up succumbing because I freakin' love racking up the points. One of these days I'm going to insist that we do a pool and winner gets all the cash. It's already fun as it is, but how much better would it be if you could win $50? Yeah, yeah, yeah, gambling...but seriously...who's interested?

It's so ridiculous that I would spend all this time on it. I think it also has to do with the fact that I have nine items currently on my list of things to do today, and I am strongly opposed to two of them in particular, and those two are the most important ones.

One of my old roommates was a huge Kansas fan, so I think I'm going to be sticking with the Jayhawk faithful. Plus, they're wicked good. Aldredge and Collins are pretty dang awesome. I'm surprised I picked BYU to win their opening match in nearly all of my brackets.

Don't disappoint me, Cougars.

No comments: