Monday, November 10, 2008

Agonizing Through This Day

So yeah...just finding another thing to distract myself from the task at hand. I only have about 20 pages to go before 8:00am tomorrow morning. Oi...why do I do this to myself? I'm glad that I'm not alone though because I've talked to several other people and heard all about the dumb things they do to avoid their homework. Misery loves company? I'm going to have to say so.

Anyway, I promise I'll have something more substantive either tomorrow or the day after, but try as I might, my focus is either entirely sexual harassment (my thesis topic) or stuff that's completely nonsensical/idiotic, such as this:

3 comments:

Dave said...

Funniest thing I've ever seen in my whole life. Honestly.

I'd kill to know how you even got to this worm hole on youtube.

Jared said...

Now it's time for cake!

gregory said...

this is mr. cringer pants - the most cutest kitty! BWAAAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

malism