Monday, June 15, 2009

Couple Things You Might Not Know

I think this movie is one of the funniest movies ever:

I just love that they're two grown men acting like this, and Pee Wee is just SO weird. He's such an iconic character. The whole thing is just so silly...and hilarious. If you've seen it recently, you also realize just how Tim Burton this movie really is. When you're a kid and watching this, you don't even think about any of that stuff. It's genius.

Plus...it's official. I'm registered for the Long Beach Marathon on October 11th. The course is nice and flat, and October in California is pretty wonderful. It won't be the event that Chicago was last year, but it should still be pretty awesome. Anyone else interested?...of course not. Looks like it's time for some new running shoes.

2 comments:

Moomby said...

I don't make monkeys, I just train them!

Silvs said...

Moomby! Welcome back! I think I just fell in love with you, if I wasn't there already. I laughed for like 10 minutes at that line when I saw this movie last. I hope you're feeling better.