Wednesday, May 16, 2007

So blogging, huh?

What is with the blogging craze? It's like a less personal journal that we want everyone to read. It seems so self-absorbed, but I'm inclined to indulge in the deluge of blogging. I like that sentence. We'll see how long I actually stick with this. Odds are that I do this for a month or two and get bored and move on to something else. What will probably happen is that I'll get focused on what I'm currently distracted from, then come back here, and wash, rinse, and repeat frequently. I've been wanting a forum to capture some of my thoughts though, and whether or not they are relevant to anything or even worth reading about, hopefully I can pump out a steady stream of consciousness at you. So be on notice.

1 comment:

gregory said...

man, you started off with such a homo post, and then you didn't fade, you just kept going. glad you're still pumping out that steady stream...

if you are not chris and you come all the way back to view this first post and read this comment, then you my friend have found a treasure indeed b/c I will give you a free one hour of spooning and massage w/ scented oils and lotions. Awwww yeah, and we will cook then chill!