Tuesday, May 29, 2007

That blew

I had this really thoughtful post about Amanda Beard and how I am disappointed that she is going to be appearing in Playboy next month, and then it got deleted. How do you come back from that kind of disappointment so early in the birth of a blog? That one hurt me. Especially since I thought it was pretty well mapped out.

Anyway...I really do suck at this blog thing, but I'm trying to be more committed to just things in general. I've gone on a run of not sticking things out and I think this blog is a symbolic trial of the real ones that I have in my life. It's like this - if I can't stick this thing out and write every few days, then I'm going to fail in everything else. So yeah...a lot is riding on my being able to post. What's more is that I haven't even told anyone about this blog yet, so anybody who happens on this is probably not anybody I know really. Funny. I'm an idiot. And you're drunk...

No comments: