Monday, May 11, 2009

Goodbye, Scrubs

I fully recognize that the show had dipped in quality the last few seasons, but that doesn't change the fact that there were still some treasures here and there, and I can never get enough of Turk and JD's friendship. There were a lot of moments throughout the series that really hit home for me, and a lot of times when I've laughed as hard as I've ever laughed while watching anything.

Scrubs has been with me through some tough times in the last few years when all I wanted was an escape to a TV reality that wasn't my own. Maybe that's part of why I love the show so much. In any case, I'll miss you Scrubs, at least until I can scrape together enough money to buy all the DVDs.

This is one of my favorite scenes from the last episode:

3 comments:

me :) said...

Can you believe it's gone for so many seasons?

Salt H2O said...

It really should have ended after the musical. That was the last fabulous episode.

Courtney Cox SOOOO did not fit in on that cast.

Silvs said...

I'm going to assume your comment was implying "can you believe it's gone on for so many seasons because it's so awesome?" to which I reply, no. It has not felt like 8 years at all.

Salt...please. We're mourning the death of a dear, dear friend. Let's be a little kinder in our remembrances of my favorite TV show. Thanks.