Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Why?

Why do I insist on making things as difficult on myself as I possibly can? Why do I have no motivation to do what I'm supposed to do until the last possible second? This is the second time this week, but tonight is the worst of the two instances. Tonight means no sleep. Blurg.

Have you seen this commercial by Heineken? Not as funny as the other, but I am loving whoever they've got doing their advertising right now. Their stuff is very original and memorable. Great stuff.


Here is the original just in case you were aching for it.


Anyway, hearing that song inspired me to put together an 80s rap cd. Yup. It's awesome. I've got some old skool LL, NWA, De La Soul, Tone Loc, and A Tribe Called Quest. Is your mouth-watering yet?

I just found out over the weekend that SingStar will be releasing another game in its line of best video game series ever. What's the theme?

QUEEN!!!

And now you're probably thinking to yourself, what kind of idiot would get so excited about that game and actually preorder it 3 months early when it's not even going to sell out in the first place?

This kind of idiot:

No emails, please. Okay...now I'm off to prepare two lectures that I have to give, read three chapters, and write a reaction paper before 12pm tomorrow. Am I really 29 years old?

No comments: