Anyway, I was looking over my calendar for the last couple months, and then for what's coming up over the next month and I was amazed at how much crap I've been able to do. This is what's happened in the last six or so weeks:
- Couple of awesome days snowboarding, which admittedly, didn't happen nearly enough this year. How is it that I forget how much I love it? Costs be damned, it's totally worth it.
- Vegas trip
- Brian Regan
- Concert in Park City (that didn't really pan out, but it was still fun being up there).
- Various little in betweens including movies, seeing a jazz band, watching a production of As You Like It, volleyball games and more.
- My birthday - T-minus 6 days. Turning the big three-oh, which, surprisingly enough, I'm pretty indifferent to. More on that next week.
- Camping trip to Zion immediately after the semester.
- Trip back home the following weekend.
- Maybe a bachelor party for Mike?
Going home has a schedule that's already filling up. This is what I'm hoping it will look like:
- Arrive Tuesday entirely for the purpose of...
- Going to the Angels' game on Wednesday. It has a 4pm start, which I'm really excited about, so it'll be a nice early evening game against the Indians.
- Thursday will probably be a beach day, with a special guest arriving that evening...
- Friday will hopefully be Magic Mountain.
- Saturday will hopefully be an awesome birthday celebration for Dave or his heir to the throne, Mason.
So, as you can see, things are going great. As long as it doesn't snow like a foot on my birthday like it did last year, I think I'll love it, whatever ends up happening. Right now the forecast says 66 degrees and sunny, so here's to hoping that holds true in 6 days. I couldn't be more happy with how things are going, largely speaking of school and personal life, and I just love the people that are in my life. I had some thoughtful blog posts in mind, but I don't have enough time to develop those, so you only get the bubbly update on me.
I'm so excited for the summer. Golfing everyday during spring term. Long boarding in the canyon. Training for some yet to be determined marathon. Another bowling league. Making actual progress on my thesis (ahem!). Summer nights. Getting lots of sun. Camping trips.
Rise up this mornin',
Smiled with the risin' sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin', ("This is my message to you-ou-ou:")
Have a great weekend, dear ones.