Thursday, May 17, 2012

Disco Dayz

I have had a number of phases with music. I don't know where it came from because nobody in my family is really an audiophile, but I've just always gotten into different kinds of bands, music, etc.

My junior year of high school Dave and I started hanging out with these two girls and somehow I just got sucked into Disco Saturday nights, then that evolved into my picking up various disco classics.Yvonne Elliman is still at the top of my list for all things disco, but today Donna Summer passed away after her fight with cancer. The cancer won.

She was pretty great in her heyday.




Anyway, that got me thinking of SYTYCD and then I got all kinds of excited about it. You what else? I actually ran into Orem native Ryan Dilello at the gym a few weeks ago. Small world.

No comments: