Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sinner

I'm in a concert going mood these days. I guess I haven't seen anything since Christmas time, so I'm starting to ache a little bit for some live music. I was going through my normal list of bands that I like to see and saw that Unwritten Law and Strung Out are doing shows in Vegas in June and July. Those were some of the best weekends ever when we'd do those back in the day. Anyone interested in a 24 hour trip to Sin City for one of them?

I got an email for some reason for presale tickets for the Warped Tour. I think my days of large militant punk rock gatherings are behind me now. I was tempted for a second, and then I remembered that I tend to feel like a dope when the average age of the person standing next to me is 17, and I'm creeping up on 30.

I ordered the Incubus album that's coming out in June just so I could be eligible for the presale concert tickets which starts on Monday. Anybody interested in catching them at the Hollywood Bowl on Monday, July 13th? I'm getting at least two, and I can get some more if anyone is interested.

Anyway, the title of this post comes from this song that is on the Unwritten Law MySpace page playlist. It's kind of catchy, but I like the last part of the video because...who can name that beach where Scott is singing from? And...go!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Laguna Beach... BOOM.