Saturday, August 1, 2009

What The @%#&!!!

I got a ticket on the 4th of July for using a cell phone while I was driving. Yesterday I finally picked up my mail and I got the bill for the ticket. What I thought was going to be a $50 fine turned out to be a $182 ticket instead. I totally flipped out inside, and the first thing I thought of was Cameron's reaction in Ferris Bueller's Day Off when he sees all the excess miles that have been put on his dad's car. Just watch the first minute of this video.



That was exactly how I felt. And then I laughed because that is the funniest reaction I could think to have. Oh well.

1 comment:

Laura said...

oh snap. i coulda told you it would be that much. matt has already gotten one. what do you expect, we are in a budget crisis. watch out, i hear the 2nd is even more.