Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Trudging Along

I had another back to school day...yesterday. Really, only yesterday? It feels like it's been so long. I, and every other first year, feels swallowed up already by the new semester. We had our rafting trip last weekend and it couldn't have been more perfect. It was just a perfect scenario to talk comfortably with recruiters, to meet other students, and just kind of have some fun before the semester began. I hope I get the chance to go next year. That'd be really fun.

I have a list of my favorites, and as much as I'd like to, I don't think I'll be publishing them here. Last week it was kind of funny because we were actually advised to clean up our online presence, just in case there were any unkempt closets for skeletons to be jumping out of, so I wonder how much of a liability this blog will be. Probably not too much. Who comes here anymore anyway, right?

Things are good. Baby is growing. Amy grows more uncomfortable by the minute. We have just about everything we could possibly need for this baby. School is swallowing me up, and only four days into the semester, and the first recruiter is already coming to campus.

Things are heating up.

No comments: