Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ben Affleck, huh?

This is not a church appropriate video by any means. And I hesitate to post this video, especially since my branch president has now been perusing my blog, but I just loved all the celebrity cameos. My favorite is probably Josh Groban, but the celebrity chorus is pretty dang awesome. I heard Jimmy on KROQ this morning and they were talking about Harrison Ford doing a cameo on the video and they gave him a choice between doing one short scene and having to stay from 11-1, or doing more work and being there from 11-5, and he opted for the longer one. It's funny that all these celebs will do these videos, but then won't actually appear on his show as a guest.

Anybody want to go catch a show of his? I did one a couple of years ago with Dave and Kristen, and it was a lot of fun. It's free, and feels like it lasts for about 5 minutes, because the whole thing is live so it really only lasts an hour. Karen, when you come down in June we should go to a taping...anyway, here it is:


4 comments:

Taylor said...

A video hasnt made me laugh out loud that hard in a really long time. That is my new guilty pleasure haha.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, you knew there had to be a follow up. Jimmy Kimmel's a promotional genius

Caitlin said...

Ha ha I love the gay tank tops, and the cake.

Hee hee.

Dave said...

HAHAH I love when they are getting close to each other until they are touching noses. HAHAHAHA

Let's go soon.