Thursday, February 7, 2008

Quickies

Yes, I did hear the email for Ralph on Monday. I was actually stepping out of my car and listening to the show thinking, what is with this long-winded email? And I actually turned off the car before it finished and then realized what it was. It was the first time I ever caught on before the punchline and I promptly turned the radio back on in time to hear it.

Barack's beyond the dais! Beyond the dais, beyond the dais, beyond dais....oh oh oh beyond the dais! Ba-rocks beyond the dais!

I hope you're hearing it. Do it to the tune of Rock Me Amadeus and maybe you'll appreciate it a little bit more. It's so great.

Oh, and something else kind of cool that I was turned onto by a friend earlier this week is Mint. It's a website that's basically like Quicken or Microsoft Money, but all online. You can do all of your budgeting on there and it's completely secure and best of all, FREE! Check it out.

Want some previews for what I have upcoming on the blog? Of course you do...More election stuff, obviously. A really serious post. And maybe a book review. That's probably about it. At least for the next couple of days.

Tune in tomorrow, same bat time, same bat channel. Be blessed ya'll. Peace! (that's how Stephen A. Smith signs off on all his lunch hour radio shows on ESPN radio...I found him abrasive at first, but he's kind of grown on me, but he's still no Dan Patrick)

No comments: