Friday, September 5, 2008

Role Models


First, this movie looks hilarious to me. Second, I love Paul Rudd and Elizabeth Banks. Elizabeth is one of my top 3. Just love her, and I think Paul Rudd does some of my favorite kind of comedy. I saw him on Letterman once and I mostly just felt like he was one of those famous guys that I would really like to hang out with.

My problem is I don't know if I'll have anyone to go see it with me. I could always count on Dave or even Aaron before, but I have been pretty dang bored this week, and I don't know if the people up here would even want to see the movie. Last night, I went to bed before midnight, even though I have absolutely nothing to do today, just because I was bored.

I'm not gonna lie, it's kind of lonely being in an apartment without your friends to hang out with you. I'm supposed to have two other roommates, but one of the rooms is vacant, and my drinking buddy pretty much just goes in his room and closes the door whenever he's home. This is my life right now - go to school and stay on campus for the morning and most of the afternoon, run some errands (i.e. buy stuff), and then come home and read crap. I think I've actually been somewhat lucky this week because Kira is good about making time for me, I was able to play soccer (which was actually pretty fun, and there was a pretty cute girl there), and I'm getting the motivation to run again. More on the running later. Anyway, it's been pretty boring so far.

Anyone wanna come up and watch that movie with me in November? Please?

3 comments:

Brandy said...

You find a babysitter for my three kids and we're on. :)

I'm glad to hear that you got out to play soccer...are there any batting cages there? It's Friday!!

B

Dave said...

This post was at 7:45 am?

Walker Cresthaven said...

i will be up there for the utah byu game nov 22nd