Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thriller!

I don't know what my problem is, but the last couple of days I'm obsessed with dance stuff. Like so obsessed. If I could just spend my days perfecting Thriller and dancing like JT and MJ, I think I would be the happiest person ever.

I just noticed this, but that last post was number 500!! Can you believe that? In a year and a half I've cleared that number. I'm ridiculous.

I just found out another friend of mine occassionally jumps onto my blog, and my reaction to hearing that is always the same - I immediately feel a small sense of embarrassment. It's funny.

Anyway...so this is how I hope to dance someday:




And I'm really surprised that this is still available online, but I guess it's been only a few days. Oh, just kidding. But you can go to the link of the dance part of Thriller through this link here.

I just found this website that provides an excellent Thriller tutorial.

Lastly, I've decided I'm going to read a Stephen King novel to get in the Halloween mood. A friend of mine suggested Salem's Lot. Anyone else have any input?

I'm going to write a real post one of these days. Be blessed!

No comments: