Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Love The Onion

Sometimes it kind of surprises me how smart the stuff is that comes from The Onion. And so funny.



I love this one. Why the fascination with Alyson Hannigan? It makes it that much better.



I could put up a thousand of these clips. Check them out on YouTube.



And I'm linking two more articles. This one I've posted before - Bro, You're a God among bros. And then this one - Eff everything, we're doing five blades. That's been a favorite line of both Greg and myself since we first read the article. It's perfect for when you're at your wits end. Not for the expletive-sensitive reader that last one.

4 comments:

JS said...

Hey Silva! This is Jen and Tyson. We are moving to Orange County in July! Yea! Tyson got a residency program in Fountain Valley. We will probably live in Huntington Beach. Can't wait to be closer to you.
TYSON and Jen

Unknown said...

Eff it, we're doing 15 blades.

Do you remember seeing this on SNL?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FV42I26tx2s

Caitlin said...

Yay -- our two hearts beat as one as we share an affinity for The Onion.

gregory said...

Holy guacamole that brings tears of joy to my eyes - those are definitely 2 of my favorite articles and I hadn't read 5 blades in a long time. I was trying to explain it to the wife but obviously I couldn't do that masterful oration the justice it deserves from the ELJL (English Literature Justice League). Eff everything...broseph.

Our 3 hearts beat as one abnormally large heart w/ a congenital valve defect and slight murmur...