Friday, March 28, 2008

Talk Dirty To Me

I finally got my first season of Scrubs coming to me on dvd. I'm pretty excited. Scrubs saw me through some tough times. I just love this episode, and the acapella version of the song.



And here is the real song for your viewing pleasure. I love that all the actors on this show seem to get to include their talents in episodes, like when Turk gets to do his dances, which I LOVE.



And then I've just been in an Air Supply mood lately. Have you heard the radio commercial with the burger that sings this song? I was watching the video yesterday and these guys have such a ridiculous and anything-but-sexy-look to them. And this video just makes me laugh. Almost as good as the gay bartender turned dancer in the Rick Roll video.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Just reminds me of Guitar Hero III