Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hello, World

Today is my last day in California. It's been wonderful to say the least. Just a ton of time with friends and family, and I couldn't be more happy about that. I always forget that coming home involves never really feeling like my time is my own, not to say that I haven't been able to do pretty much whatever I felt like, but it's different, you know?

Is it okay if I sleep in everyday when I'm off vacation too? Can I just continue hanging out and playing board games, taking naps, playing with baby Mason, and not doing anything that requires me being responsible?

Isn't it funny that when I'm on vacation I'm not blogging at all? I think about 10 different people said something to me about my blog while here that I had no idea were even reading it. Most of them have been guys, which begs the question, should I be posting less about SYTYCD and more about sports? Nahhhhhhhh. But it always surprises me when I hear about who is reading the blog. Only a few people dig the politics posts.

Anyway, we'll be back to our regularly scheduled programming, perhaps as soon as tomorrow. Get yourselves ready for one long decompressing vacation post.

Hope your holidays were great. Thanks for coming around, and I'll be back next week for sure. After all, back to real life means trying to avoid it, and that means lots of blogging.

See y'all later!

No comments: