- Monday - FHE and then over to a friend's house to watch 24 and Heroes.
- Tuesday - Two Groundhog's Day parties. Two? Really?
- Wednesday - Bowling night. And institute if I feel like it, which I can already tell you is probably a 'no.'
- Thursday - dinner and dessert with people in my business class at our professor's house.
- Friday - open
- Saturday - sledding and hot tubbing up at Soldier Hollow and at a friend's place in Midway.
I keep coming back on Mondays thinking that I don't have that much going on, and then I'll try and make plans with someone and I'll realize that I have no time, unless we're talking middle of the day when I'm supposed to be productive. Daytime hours I'm always available. That's because I'm an idiot.
How am I so busy? I don't know how this happens, but it keeps going this way. Weird.