Friday, July 16, 2010

Old Spicin' It Up

So, just like everyone else that reads this, about 50 of my closest Facebook friends posted this HBLL commercial mimicking the Old Spice campaign:



Pretty fun commercial. Now I don't know if this is the case with all of the Old Spice commercials, but at least the first one that aired on the Super Bowl back in January was done in one take. The ad wizards explain how they did it here:



I also kind of love the less heralded odor blocker commercials, like this one:



And apparently, in the last few days or sometime recently, the guys in charge of these ads put together dozens of other mini-responses. Seriously, dozens. You can go to their YouTube page by clicking here.

I've only seen a few of them, but I absolutely love this one:



This has got to be the smartest ad campaign ever. I think everyone has viewed their commercials at least a hundred times and is hanging on for when the next one will come out.

Silverfish hand-catch!

No comments: