Thursday, July 29, 2010

To My Adoring Readers...

Believe it or not, I have been working diligently on my thesis this week, and it's actually exciting to make some real progress on this thing. The problem, however, is that when I start to become focused on important things, relevant things, then that is usually the same point that I start to become most inspired with my blog posts. I have been dying to write more lately, and on a variety of different topics, but alas, I must resist the urge to dedicate any serious thought to that particular endeavor. However, I think I will reward myself over the weekend with some time spent on writing some thoughtful post about the post-modernization of contemporary culture and the underpinnings of the industrial economies of blah blah blah...okay. Not anything that dense. But I do have some things I'd like to talk about, for which my blog will serve as my sounding board. In the meantime, enjoy this awesome goal celebration:

No comments: