Wednesday, November 14, 2007

More Links!

These are on a variety of subjects. I was reading the Conference edition of the most recent Ensign last night while my Branch President was doing some interviews when a sister in my branch pointed out that it contains President Faust's talk that he had written in anticipation of General Conference. To read it, click here. These are his words from the grave. It's a good message, one that many people probably need to hear.

Another church related link you ask? How about a short piece from a Sports Illustrated article that is pretty old, but interesting. It's about Danny Ainge and why he resigned from his job as coach of the Phoenix Suns.

How about some information on global warming. Pretty interesting stuff.

I'm so conservative in my views it's not even funny. I wonder how many of you read this blog and think, "he's so wrong." You're entitled to your opinion. I had a religion professor explain it this way - you think I'm weird because I believe in such and such, and I think you're weird because you believe the opposite, it doesn't have to escalate more than that. And it really doesn't. I just really believe in the disemination of information, and I think these are important things to consider.

I'm so baffled by all the negativity from Dems regarding the war. The surge worked. There is less violence and more cooperation from the Iraqi people. They're meeting the benchmarks, not all of them, but enough to justify continuing the battle. The fact that you don't hear about the number of dead soldiers anymore should be significant, because it's news in the sense that it's not worth it for them to talk about it anymore. Why? Because it highlights the fact that there has been a dramatic shift in momentum in our favor. Anyway...here is some commentary by Hugh on the subject of the Democratic agenda.

I feel like a lot of this stuff is of no interest to a lot of my readers. I wish that weren't the case. But I'll be posting on some more fun stuff later. Peace.

No comments: