Thursday, January 17, 2008

Some Of This And That

I thought this was really cool. Recently discovered photos of President Lincoln's Second Inauguration.

Worried about the economy? Don't be. Read this article. I won't even bother explaining because it gives a great explanation of why we shouldn't worry about the gloom and doom a lot of people, especially in the media, are predicting.


And I thought this was an interesting article by Victor Davis Hanson. Have you noticed much people are invoking Reagan in this election? He's become some kind of mythical creature from the way people are referencing him. I think his death helped him get on his way to canonization for a lot of people.


This afternoon after I got lunch and I dropped by the comic shop. I know, so geeky, right? But I still love those things. I realized how many issues I've been wanting. But I ended up buying this series about Spiderman's divorce. If Peter Parker and MJ can't make it, is there hope for any of us? I do love comics. I kind of love everything. It's nice to have so much to get excited about.

No comments: