Thursday, June 12, 2008

And We're Back!

I didn't see the whole show, but that does was my favorite of the night. I totally got the chills when I saw that one. How gay am I? I won't be able to get to a recap until tomorrow probably, but I still kind of have a love affair with this show. I don't have a favorite guy yet, but Courtney Galiano is my favorite, even though that disco was pretty weak. Let's be honest though, getting the disco or the waltz on that show is like being automatically relegated to the bottom 3 unless it is outstanding. Courtney...so hot. Yesterday on Kevin & Bean they had this super gay dude on the show and he shared a gay haiku that I thought was hilarious:

I don't understand;
You love it when I do that.
Wait, no. That's Steven.

That's all I have right now.

6 comments:

Laura said...

that too was my favorite. I find though I am sometimes partial when the dance is paired with a song that I like.

Caitlin said...

Dan Karaty is a douchebag extraordinaire. That's the main point I gathered from the show :)

gregory said...

Extraordinaire? I disagree. He bugs when he hates on people/dances I like, but he generally has good input. (And he was suprisingly positive most of the night) Baller? No. D-bag? Not really. Wannabe thug? Probably.

Silvs said...

I'm siding with Caitlin on this one...I generally don't care for anything he has to say. I don't like his routines for the most part, and I feel like he's kind of a jerk about everything.

Caitlin said...

Yes, bro. YES!

Brenna said...

This was my fav as well! I actually got teary eyed. You are SO not gay Christopher...just in touch with the fem side that's all. Every woman loves that...just as long as you watch sports too.