Monday, June 9, 2008

Why No Posts?

Has everything stopped? No videos? Am I not taking a ride on the information super highway these days? What gives? I know you're all so worried about why I've dropped out for 4 days. 4! I know...that's a long time. And it's not like a lot of stuff hasn't been going on either, or that I haven't been doing things.
  • NBA Finals and not a peep? Maybe because my guys are sucking. Hard. I guess they made a run of it at the end last night, but I couldn't even bear to watch it. Know what else? I HATE watching sports with people who are opposing my team. It seriously cannot make me more angry. I get super rigid and don't feel like I can say anything. And anything else the other person does irritates the hell out of me. No, seriously. I'm not an angry person by any means, but very few things can set me off the way seeing my team get racked on does.
  • I went to a Strung Out show on Friday night, and yes, it was awesome. I've been debating writing about it, but more like I'm telling a story. I might just do that.
  • I've been having tons of thoughts recently about my mom's situation. I will definitely be writing about that one pretty soon.
  • Dinner with friends on Saturday. I love them. Love them all. I brought a camera and didn't take any pictures. I do that quite often. I don't know why. It's like I have to be in a certain mood to want to take pictures. Even when I bother to bring the camera with me, I'm not always in that mood.
  • Angels have been killin' it lately. They went 5-1 on their road trip. I was disappointed, however, with that loss yesterday. It went to extra innings, and several times from the 9th inning on they had multiple runners on base with less than 2 outs, and they couldn't finish it. Plus, Chris Bootcheck sucks. Sucks bad. Everytime I see that guy pitch he gets hammered. He's not ready yet. Not by a long shot. This week they play Tampa Bay, Atlanta, and then the NY Mets. They are all good series. I'm especially excited about Atlanta because I've been a fan of theirs for a long time. Many years, and I'm really pumped to see Chipper Jones hit. The guy is hitting like .420. He'll be out the next couple days, but should be back for this series. I might try and see the Saturday game if Tom Glavine is going to be pitching. I have both of their rookie cards. Still. Yup, I'm a dork. But you know that - I collect comics too. Remember?
  • And this week, I officially start my marathon training. Oi. I'll post about that one first.
  • Not to mention tons of politics stuff going on. Have you heard of the cap and trade stuff getting debated in the senate? Of course not, but you will soon because it could instantly pump up gas prices by another $.50 at least. It's disastrous. Know what's instigating those talks? Global warming. Alarmists - I hate them. Be alarmed about alarmists.

See? Lots of stuff, but I just haven't found a lot of free time to post about it all. And I haven't been so excited about Blogcritics anymore. I should probably give it a go for more time before I toss out that idea. Probably what stymied my energy the most has been that I never got the review stuff from the MxPx people. That really bugged me. Anyway...in the words of my beloved Governor (can anyone believe that? That still trips me out sometimes, but you have to give the man credit...how many people are complaining about the work that he's done? Very few) - I'll be back.

1 comment:

Phillip Winn said...

On the Blogcritics.org issue, did you contact anyone to let them know you didn't get the Magnified Plaid stuff? I forget the email addy to use, but there is one.

Cheers!