Thursday, June 19, 2008

Song of the Day

I love this song. Too bad the dance wasn't better on SYTYCD.


I know. I suck this week. And it's not for lack of things to post about, but my life whole life seems to revolve around making sure I get in my runs lately. It kind of stinks, but at the same time, it's nice to feel so on top of that. It might be overkill to try this, but I'm going to anyway - Hundred Pushup Challenge.

I am so pumped for this weekend. It starts tomorrow with our company picnic, and I have a few different friends all in town. It's nice. Plus...as always, beach! Woo!

1 comment:

Jake & Brooke said...

I agree Silva, this is a great song! I didn't care for the dance either on SYTYCD. My favorite on the show is Joshua. Don't have an attachment for Katie yet though. And of course Twitch! :)