Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Some Movies



This morning on KROQ I heard Jenna Fischer promoting her new movie The Promotion, and I think I fell in love with her. Not only is she awesome in the The Office, but she just seemed so down to earth in the interview. The movie looks really funny. I wonder what warrants the R-rating...

Last night I finally saw 21 at the dollar theater. How great of an invention is the cheap movie theater? One of my favorite things about Provo before Southern California finally got with the program and put a few of our own in. I thought the movie was really entertaining. I think I'm also in love with Jim Sturgess. The story was entertaining, and even more so when you think that it actually happened. From what Dave told me about the book, a lot of things that occurred in the movie seemed true to the real story. I will say that this one was probably 10x better than the latest Indiana Jones. I didn't hate that one as much as a lot of other people did. Something Money said that I thought was funny was that because he hadn't seen it yet, he actually felt like he was missing out because he couldn't join in with other people who just couldn't stand the vine-swinging scene.

Anyway...I was going to post more trailers, which made me think of this spoof for The Shining. Enyoi!

No comments: