Friday, July 4, 2008

Sweet Land of Liberty

I came across this website the other day and I really hope that you guys will check out some of the stories on it: Real American Stories. It has a main video and then a bunch of different people tell their stories about why they love this country. The first one almost had me, but I kind of lost it when I was watching Chris Gardner's story. If you don't recognize the name, then maybe you remember the movie that was put out last year about his story in The Pursuit of Happyness.

I don't have a whole lot of time to go into more depth, but I'm so grateful for this country. I'm grateful to be American and to live in the greatest country on God's green Earth. Do yourself a favor and watch some of the stories on that website and maybe you'll feel it too, if you don't already.

And if that doesn't work, then maybe you should cruise to the beach and play some whiffleball, smashball, ladderball, bocce ball, or any other number of games with the word "ball" in it.

Have the happiest 4th of July all of you, dearhearts.

No comments: