Thursday, July 24, 2008

SYTYCD Week 6 (I Think)

It's week six, right? Upon further review, Will and Courtney's hip hop was my favorite of the night. It would seem that Dave, Caitlin, and Greg had more camera visible spots than I did, although my shoes were heavily featured throughout the evening. Again, I thought they were all good, and I still loved Will's solo probably more than anything else, but it was entirely too short. However, his hip hop with Courtney really seemed like a great marriage between song, theme, and performance. It was top notch all around. The Mia Michael's routine with Twitch and Katee was also stellar, and I guess the club he mentions in the show is right over here in the University Marketplace. Kinda crazy. I don't have much more to say about the show, so here you!

1 comment:

Dave said...

I am the best part of this week's show.