Tuesday, July 8, 2008

SYTYCD Recap Week 4

Last week got kind of busy toward the end so I didn't get a chance to post anything from last week's episodes. I don't think I loved anything from last week like I did the week before. There were some pretty good routines though:

I kind of love Mark and Chelsea. I think that might be my favorite pairing. I don't see either of them winning the competition because they just don't seem to be getting the same kind of outlandish praise that some of the other contestants are getting. They don't seem like they're the best dancers, or exceptionally hot, but they're both super solid. Too much analysis already, so I'll just leave by saying that I dig on just about everything they do. They don't ever seem to miss.

I thought this routine was pretty hot. The use of the shirt was awesome, and mostly...maybe I just love this song. I'm realizing more and more that I kind of love Mandy Moore's choreography. She happened to do both of these dances that I posted, and the one that sticks out to me from last year that she did was the one with Pasha and Sarah to the Queen song, and they had the aerobics outfits on.

Unfortunately, there are no decent embeddable videos available to post here, but you can watch my favorite dance last week featuring popper Robert Murraine by going to this link here. That link is by the best so go and check it out.

No comments: