Friday, November 6, 2009

Lots Of Things

More on most of these later...
  • When I first heard about the Ft. Hood massacre, and saw the guy's name, I couldn't believe that the story didn't at least consider the possibility that this guy was an Islamic extremist, or at least profoundly anti-American. Now I've been reading that he may have been shouting "Allahu Akbar" as he was gunning people down. In case you don't know, that is the refrain that terrorists shout when they are performing their killings. It means "God is great". Obama's weak response this morning is equally annoying.
  • This morning, I'm pretty sure that a student was flirting with me. The student is a guy.
  • Obama is not going to Berlin to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin wall.
  • Sometimes I just don't get people. And sometimes I don't get me either. Anyone and everyone can be very confusing.
  • I think I want to write for the BYU Political Review. The title of my first article that I'll be submitting will be E Pluribus Unum.
  • I haven't been that into SYTYCD this season, but last night two routines really stood out to me - the fear dance and the Bollywood number. The thing is, they both have dancers that really annoy me. I think Legacy is terrible outside of his b-boying, and Mollee's personality bugs me, but they were both really good this week. I think I liked the Bollywood piece more than the fear one, but I think that's because I'm rooting for Nathan.

No comments: