Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Apache!

I know that I've gone video crazy this week on the blog, but this one was too good to pass up. I'm realizing that my blog is the equivalent of my forwards, which makes me pretty awesome I think, because you know I won't fill up your mailbox with stupid crap. Anyway...I challenge you to watch this and not giggle several hundred times. Around the three minute mark it gets really awesome with a dance sequence and some scant singing.

And now...ladies and gentlemen, for your listening and viewing pleasure, I present Tommy Seebach playing Apache!

2 comments:

gregory said...

BEEEHWAAAAHAABAHAHAHADAHAA!
What an educational video! Here's what I learned:

-I know what Laura & I will dress up as for Halloween this year.
-I know who my stake dance-moves doppleganger is.
-I realized what my keyboard playing is missing - some good hip thrusting!

What a total doofus. Love the Brigham chin-strap bearded bassist... APACHE! AAHAHAHAAAHA!

Dave said...

I don't even have anything to say.