Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Now Here's Some Fluff

Want a jump rope update? I knew you did. I almost got the double swing down. I don't mean like I can do it continuously over and over, but that I can get it a couple of times amidst regular jumps. I also have figured out switching from one foot to the other, touching heel with the off-foot, and running in place. I also kind of have some funny looking moves where I can do a mini-version of alternating between both feet but keeping one foot forward always, and I can do it with either foot. And then also I can do jump rope swinging my arms around in full swings with the rope. I'm sure it looks idiotic, but I freakin' love it. And my stamina is increasing and I don't even get sore with it anymore. I shouldn't love it so much, but I totally do. It feels like a game to me now, and I actually feel a void that I didn't get to it today.

And yes, that picture is my normal jump rope outfit. So naturally I look good doing it.

No comments: