Monday, April 7, 2008

Sharing Is Caring...About Yourself

It's one thing to have parents tell their children that they have to learn to share with one another because they want them to be well-behaved people and not selfish little brats. Somehow when it is from one mature person to another, and the recipient of the person's generosity is the person imploring the sharing, it feels completely different. I think the irony in the statement "you need to share" lies in the fact that the person saying it is implying that you're being selfish, but when the person is doing it for his/her own benefit, that person is also committing the same sin.
If the package involved cookies, you are obligated to share :)
Having said all of that, you're not getting any of my cookies. They're my birthday cookies and I think I have every right to be as selfish as I want to be with them. If I'm supposed to share, aren't you supposed to avoid coveting? I'll probably end up making you the cookies sometime because I'm awesome like that, but these cookies are mine. I'm the one who needs the comfort food, and it's my birthday present. I'll do with them as I damn well please.
Wyatt...could you maybe talk to Marco about him always doing my face? You remember in the WHAT? video and I established the...face? Well every time since then, every time you see Marco, he's doing the...face. And it's mine. You look at him on TRL and he's like, "Hi Carson"...You look at him on the Kids Choice Awards, "this is ours? Thanks"...And then right here on the cover of 17 magazine, "hi little girl, beauty secrets?"...It's my face. It's my face.

And yes, I did an entire post just to publicly mock you. That's how I roll apparently.

7 comments:

Caitlin said...

I was only kidding! I don't want any of your damn cookies anyway. :P

Silvs said...

No you weren't, and yes you did.

Caitlin said...

I hope she poisoned said cookies.

Dave said...

Karen told me to make sure I tried some cookies. She said take 1... or 5.

Oh... and about the cookies I made last night... I peed in them. That's right. I know we all ate the cookies... but it's not so bad when it's your pee, but when it's someone else's pee... now that's gross.

Dejur means crash positions!

gregory said...

Dejur means something totally different Dave - no one knows what 'dejur' means.

'Dujour' means crash positions!

I rather enjoyed the chocolate pee cookies.

You know your fly is down? You know... you... suu-uck!

gregory said...

sorry dave, i realize that dujour doesn't mean 'du-che' bag. i have strayed

Unknown said...

Why would I have poisoned cookies that I thought you may have tasted. That's crazy talk. I don't hate you THAT much....

Who knew my delicious cookies would start such a feud? I'm so amazing.