Friday, October 26, 2007

So I guess when I get tagged in somebody's blog, that means that I'm supposed to follow up and do whatever it is that the other person was doing. I think Karen only included me because she knows that I sometimes do these things. Anyone notice that as she has been more sleepy lately, her comedy level has increased, as well as her feistiness? Anyway...so here I go. I don't know anyone else that would do this. Let's try Greg?

1. Three biggest fears? bunny rabbits, kittens, and babies
2. When was the last time you danced? A week ago last Saturday at a random party in LA.
3. Do you creep on stranger's blogs? Regularly. How do you think I know Karen?
4. If you could go back to be any age for a day, what age would you be and why? 18. No real sense of responsibilities, first time living away from home, and old enough to enjoy it, and recent enough that I can still remember all the good stuff.
5. Are you a good liar? I don't know. I think I can hold my own.
6. Do you judge someone when you can tell they've had elective cosmetic surgery? I don't think I'm very good at being able to tell when it has been done.
7. If you have children, what's one thing that you always told yourself you'd never do when you had kids? (Psst! You. Yah, you. The one without kids. Guess what? You'll probably do it.) I don't know...beat them? I'm pretty sure that I'll never do that.
8. What's something that totally grosses you out? Watching TLC when they're doing surgeries. I guess I'm squeamish when it comes to that stuff.
9. Do you ever delete forwards without reading them? All the time.
10. Do you ever lie to get out of obligations? Yes, a lot of times without hesitation. So come to think of it, I can be a pretty good liar because I kind of have no conscience about it sometimes.
11. Consider your body weight and your yearly income at their present states. Would you rather be 200 pounds heavier and $200,000 richer or stay at your present states? I'm going to leave Karen's answer...Stay at present state. But if I were 200 pounds heavier and $200,000 richer, I could hire a personal trainer and lose it.
12. When was the last time you bought a pair of shoes and what were they? I'm going to say that I'm planning on buying a pair of Chuck Taylor's today or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow...for my costume. Yup, I'm committed.
13. The Olympics. Take them or leave them? LOVE THEM. Will watch as much as humanly possible over the course of the two weeks. I think they have the coolest stories ever.
14. What's your favorite accent? An Argentine woman speaking spanish. It's beautiful
15. What's your favorite scent? Chocolate chip cookies baking.
16. Gum or breath mints? Gum all the way.
17. If you could look like any celebrity, who would it be? Tom Brady because he freakin' scored Bridget Moynahan AND Gisele.
18. If you had the chance of looking like said celebrity in exchange for your thumbs would you do it? Nope. Not that concerned with scoring with chicks who probably have serious issues.
19. Do you religiously wear sun screen? Religiously do not wear it.
20. Do you generally trust people/their motives or doubt people/their motives? Probably too much so.
21. Would you describe yourself as a complicated person or is what you see what you get? I like to think that I'm pretty transparent.
22. Do you watch what you eat? I try to. I don't always do too well.
23. Do you watch what other people eat? Only when I think that what they're eating is strange or their eating habits confuse me.
24. Do you judge how other people raise their kids? I don't really think about it too much.
25. Do you judge people who dress poorly? Absolutely. What are some people thinking when they go out sometimes? I get so confused when people put on clothes and it's completely ridiculous and they look in a mirror and think to themselves...awww yeah.
26. Do you judge people who are homely? Not much more than, hey, look at that really ugly person.
27. Do you judge people who are overweight? Not usually. Obese? Yes.
28. Your interest in politics: High, Medium-High, Medium, Medium-Low, Low, Obsolete? Probably Medium-High, bordering on high, but I guess that's what the designation is for. I guess it's relative right? Do I listen to talk radio a lot and read political commentary everyday? Yes. I guess that would be high then.
29. Favorite song of all time? Matchbook by Strung Out. I don't think that song will ever get old for me.
30. Acoustic or electric? Electric. Where would the 80s be without it? I'm right with you on a lot of these answers, as you might have noticed.
31. If you were a hermit, would you shave? Yes. I've never gotten accustomed to letting the beard flow.
32. If you could shave your head without your significant other throwing a complete hissy, would you? I totally just did and she's cool with it. Yeah!
33. What was your least favorite age? 13.
34. How many times a day do you check your email? How about I leave gmail open all day at work because I feel like I might miss out on something, regardless of the fact that nobody does anything in middle of the day on a weekday?
35. Are you in a tiff with anyone right now? The Evil Monkey.

1 comment:

gregory said...

Awww man, I just finished boring my lack of readers with another tagging from someone that surprisingly is not you my lone friend! Okay, I'll go answer your interrogatives.