Monday, May 26, 2008

It's Back - SYTYCD

Can you guys believe I've been away for several days from the blog? And when probably my favorite show just came back for the summer too? I can't even tell you how much it tickles me to see these people perform. I must must must see one episode live before the end of the summer. There were several poppers that I thought were amazing, and some of the ballroom couples were pretty good, but I didn't think anything of any of the contemporary people. The one girl from Placentia was super cute, but her dance felt spastic to me.

I wish I could express how much I just love watching these people perform. I don't know why I love this show so much, but then don't care a lick about American Idol. Like at all. But I could watch people dance all day long. I'm surprised that this video is still up, but this guy was easily among the best of the dancers on the first episode.



And this guy was good too...he also appeared last season. Guys...I'm pumped.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Woot woot! This is the highlight of my summer!

gregory said...

josh chbeeb is one chbadass dancer. He's the chbomb in my chbook. Too much ch? We're talkin about chbona!