Monday, May 12, 2008

Some Exciting News

Remember that website that I mentioned last week? Blogcritics. I know that I had said previously that I would be coming up with some original pieces, but I just went ahead and sent the contact a link to my blog and went for it. After waiting for a few days, I got a response today and now my homework assignment is to come up with something in the next day or so. Any suggestions on what to write? I've kind of got some ideas, so we'll see what I come up with. Unfortunately, I've got to first post it to the Blogcritics site before it comes here, but don't worry, it will work its way over. So that's on my plate for tomorrow, so I might not have anything up. But in a couple days Rollin' In My 6-4 is hitting its one year anniversary. I'll have about 380 posts at that point...more than one a day. I'm pretty proud of that productivity. That's a lot of work hours lost for anybody who cares.

Have you ever heard this artist, Atmosphere? I bought his (their?) most recent album tonight. I'm diggin' it. Taste!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Cool broseph. I'm happy for jew.