Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It Has Begun

I know that my readers probably have little to no interest in this story, but the Jamarcus Russell era has officially begun. He finally came to terms on his contract with the Raiders yesterday. It wasn't a terrible week for the Silver and Black. The offense looked good and they were in the game all the way to the very end.

And in other football news, Scooby Snacks were victorious over BonerClown. It was close up until the end, but Edge and Frank pulled it out for me. I actually had a really good week.

Like I said before...this is a GREAT time in sports. It's kind of disgusting, but I could watch about 15 hours of football over these fall weekends if I have nothing else to do. And then you've got the pennant races wrapping up in baseball to boot. I am for sure going to playoff games and if they make the World Series...I'll pay whatever I have to to get in those games. It really is a good time for sports.

No comments: