Friday, August 24, 2007

How About A Story?

Yay! I’m back from Utah. What a funny place to be. Before I post about Utah though, I was giggling to myself on the plane ride back when I was thinking about one of my favorite fart stories ever. And of course, it comes courtesy of my college roommate, not Dave. If you guys don’t know this, he’s probably the gassiest person you’ll ever meet. I don’t remember if it was his first day in the MTC or what, but it was early on in his experience there. When you’re in the MTC you have regular large group meetings. For whatever reason, I think as soon as you’re set apart as a missionary you are automatically the most tired you will ever be in your entire life. But I’m not a parent so that might not be true, let’s just say as tired as you’ll ever be up until you have kids. So naturally he fell asleep in the large group meeting. Well apparently he got so relaxed that he even relaxed his sphincter to a point where he totally farted in the large group meeting – loud enough that he woke himself up with it. As he comes to consciousness he asks the elder next to him, “was that me?” at which point several rows of missionaries start shaking, shoulders rising and falling from trying to suppress laughter at this poor fool who woke himself up with his own fart. I love that story…anyway…I will be posting so keeps your eyes open for the next few days. Peace.

No comments: