Sunday, August 26, 2007

Who's Excited For All Hallow's Eve?

I know I am. I've been thinking about it for the last few days more extensively. I already have in mind what I want to be. Yes, it does involve some make-up. I'm letting my hair grow a bit so that I can get a good cut for the costume. What is it going to be? You're going to have to wait. Unless you're Dave and I just told you the other day.

Halloween kicks off my favorite time of the year. The weather is cool and pleasant. I think I mentioned a few of these points before. But what's so cool about Halloween is that there is like a whole month of build up. As Dave and I were talking about the other night, what's so fun is to watch all the scary movies that come on TV. I think on AMC they have like a couple weeks of horror. What makes that nice is that with trying to avoid the pirate movies, I can watch just about anything that comes on TV because it's edited.


I love love love the scary stuff about halloween. I love going to Knott's Scary Farm, no matter how crowded it is. I love going to the Queen Mary. I love all the haunted houses they have in Utah. What I love the most is Rocky Pointe up in Sandy. Holy shazbot! This is the last year! NOOO!!! Okay, well I'll go up and get my Smokehouse on. Hell yeah.


So....what are you all going to be? Can we have a Halloween get together? Because I kind of feel like it goes underappreciated and maybe a little unnoticed as we get older and go to less stuff, mostly because you guys are all married and I'm not and I hang out with you dirtbags so I'm stuck doing a lot of nothing. Anyways...we should do something. If you tell me what you'll be, then I'll tell you mine. Discuss.

3 comments:

Dave said...

I resent the fact that you get stuck doing a lot of nothing.

And I think you are going to be a pumpkin. Am I right?

Silvs said...

No. I was thinking Dracula. Have you ever heard of him?

The stuck doing nothing was in reference to Halloween. It's not like there is married couples parties you guys go to, and like I'd go to that if there were.

gregory said...

halloween is the friggin cat's nuts