Thursday, August 2, 2007

Trapped In A Closet



This morning on Kevin and Bean, Ralph was breaking the news that R. Kelly was finally going to trial for taping himself having sex with a minor. And in typical Ralph fashion, he comes up with a wonderful repartee to his own story saying, “I think pretty soon R. Kelly is going to have his cellmate trapped in his closet…know what I’m saying? And by closet, I mean sphincter…and by trapped in, I mean ‘have sex with,’ know what I’m saying?”

Have you guys heard or seen this crap? It’s really unbelievable, unbelievably stupid. I guess toward the end of August he is going to come out with 10 more chapters to this stupid crap, but what’s gonna be awesome is that the videos will all be recapped on IFC. So set your DVRs right now, kids.

Caitlin, did you hear the latest ‘rock me Amadeus’ story? Spock will make him famous. And hilarity ensued…I heart Ralph.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I also heart ralph. oh how i do miss listening to kevin and bean on my way to work. ralphs show biz beat was always the highlight. you know who else i loved? i loved money. i loved listening to sports at the top of the hour. i was really ticked when they did away with a sports guy.

Dave said...

I love laughing while driving in my car... alone.

Silvs said...

Money really was money. I don't think they really did away with him as much as he got a better job. He now has a radio show on the sports station AM 570 in the afternoons.

Caitlin said...

You know I did, brotha. And yes, Ralph is laugh out loud alone funny.