Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Movie Review: Hot Rod



I got to see this last week, and it's awesome. It caters to a very specific kind of humor. If you liked those clips that I posted last week from the Dudes then you'll like the movie. Basically what they used to do was put together these videos and then send them out to different outlets to get more exposure, and the website is a product of that effort. They made their way to SNL because of the work that they did on their website. So if you like what you've seen there, then the movie is basically a conglomeration of those clips. I want to see it again. I want to see it with Greg this time because I want someone who laughs loud enough to cover my laughter when I'm enjoying the really stupid parts, because there are a lot of those.

No comments: