Thursday, August 2, 2007

On Camera Audience

Those are the people who handle providing tickets to a studio audience for SYTYCD. A month or two ago I enrolled online to get tickets and of course there is a huge waiting list to get on so I just never really expected to hear back anything. Then, just a little while ago I totally got an email telling me that I can choose a date for tickets. And they're free...I know they always are, but it's still cool. Only hearing that the performance show is on Monday and the results show is on Thursday, I reacted quickly and was like...hell yeah I want tickets to the performance show because that one is 1,000,000x better than the results show. So I reserved the tickets and realized....DAMMIT!!!!!!! Monday is like the only day in the entire year where I just can't blow off whatever it is that I'm doing and go to the freakin' show. I'm picking up a friend from the airport who doesn't know anyone else in California and then Dave and Caitlin are going to be out of town. Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I emailed them asking if there was any way I could change the date that I have tickets for. Cross your fingers...I wanna be the oldest male in that studio audience besides the judges.

12 comments:

Laura said...

OR......you can give ME the tickets. COME ON!!!!

Dave said...

Back off Laura... we gettin' those tickets.

How bout we Stomp the Yard for them?

This is a challenge... OC vs. LA

You just mad... cuz tonight... you suckas got served!

Silvs said...

I wish I could baby, but only my name is on the tickets and they usually ask for ID at these things, don't they? So...I don't know what to tell you.

Laura said...

ok, here is what we do. you send me a copy of your license. I have matt shave his head, go tanning, and then squint his eyes as we walk in. it will work, i know it.

Silvs said...

And then have him drink 2 dozen creatine shakes and put on 20 lbs of muscle and take a pill that makes him super cool and then maybe it will work...

Anonymous said...

I can try to get you tickets if you want. We're family friends with Benji, Lacy and Heidi. They offer my parents tickets all the time. Let me know.

Laura said...

brooke briggs, I don't know you, but can we be friends?

Dave said...

What??? Brooke... let's go to this thing now!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura, What's your last name? Maybe I know you...

I'll see what I can do. I'm assuming Silvs wants in on this too. (since this is his blog and all) So 3 tickets?

Silvs said...

Laura knows Jacob. Jacob Briggs, remember? I don't know if you know her, she's our friend from school and up in LA. Yeah...if you can get like 4 tickets that would be awesome.

Caitlin said...

Brooke, you been holding out on us? I'm hurt.

Anonymous said...

Hey there, bad news. I can't get any tickets. Our friends have given them all out since the finale is next week. Sorry guys...