Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Off-The-Air Mitt

This video on YouTube is labeled Mitt Romney Implodes Over Mormonism, but I don't really think that's the case. I think he does get a little defensive with the radio host, but for the most part he handles it with a lot of grace. He's obviously a little worked up, but he doesn't respond with anger or react negatively, I don't think. Towards the end he gives a good explanation as to how members of the church can be in good standing while still endorsing pro-choice politics.

I heard about this video while listening to Michael Medved and he asserted that the host is contentious and on the offensive with Romney, but I don't feel like that is the case either. I can understand where he is coming from with his line of questioning. Although I do understand also why Mitt reacts the way he does, but I think he does manage to keep his cool for the most part.

For more context, this is the second of two videos so you can check out the first one on YouTube under the title I mentioned above.

No comments: